HCA joins eco-friendly Practice Greenhealth group
The Tennessean, September 2, 2009
Nashville-based hospital chain HCA Inc. has joined Practice Greenhealth, a group for organizations whose members commit to sustainable, eco-friendly practices. Each HCA hospital will appoint a sustainability coordinator to lead the effort there and share best practices with others.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care