HIEs start to exchange data
Three regional health information exchanges have started exchanging real-time data on real patients among themselves. According to the participating organizations, this is the nation's first live, multi-region clinical information exchange. The participants include the Indiana Health Information Exchange in Indianapolis, HealthLINC in Bloomington, IN, and HealthBridge in Cincinnati.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health