HIEs start to exchange data
Three regional health information exchanges have started exchanging real-time data on real patients among themselves. According to the participating organizations, this is the nation's first live, multi-region clinical information exchange. The participants include the Indiana Health Information Exchange in Indianapolis, HealthLINC in Bloomington, IN, and HealthBridge in Cincinnati.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically