HIEs start to exchange data
Three regional health information exchanges have started exchanging real-time data on real patients among themselves. According to the participating organizations, this is the nation's first live, multi-region clinical information exchange. The participants include the Indiana Health Information Exchange in Indianapolis, HealthLINC in Bloomington, IN, and HealthBridge in Cincinnati.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013