HIEs start to exchange data
Three regional health information exchanges have started exchanging real-time data on real patients among themselves. According to the participating organizations, this is the nation's first live, multi-region clinical information exchange. The participants include the Indiana Health Information Exchange in Indianapolis, HealthLINC in Bloomington, IN, and HealthBridge in Cincinnati.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US