Kansas Health Policy Authority gets $40M grant for new computer system
Kansas City Business Journal, September 8, 2009
The Kansas Health Policy Authority has received a $40.3 million federal grant to buy a new computer system. The funding comes through the Health Resources Services Administration. The computer system will improve management of the state's Medicaid and State Children's Health Insurance programs.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances