Kansas Health Policy Authority gets $40M grant for new computer system
Kansas City Business Journal, September 8, 2009
The Kansas Health Policy Authority has received a $40.3 million federal grant to buy a new computer system. The funding comes through the Health Resources Services Administration. The computer system will improve management of the state's Medicaid and State Children's Health Insurance programs.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%