Kansas Health Policy Authority gets $40M grant for new computer system
Kansas City Business Journal, September 8, 2009
The Kansas Health Policy Authority has received a $40.3 million federal grant to buy a new computer system. The funding comes through the Health Resources Services Administration. The computer system will improve management of the state's Medicaid and State Children's Health Insurance programs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US