Kansas Health Policy Authority gets $40M grant for new computer system
Kansas City Business Journal, September 8, 2009
The Kansas Health Policy Authority has received a $40.3 million federal grant to buy a new computer system. The funding comes through the Health Resources Services Administration. The computer system will improve management of the state's Medicaid and State Children's Health Insurance programs.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'