HITRUST to develop health IT security certification program
iHealthBeat, September 15, 2009
The Health Information Trust Alliance announced this past week that it's developing a health IT security certification program that will help healthcare organizations determine whether IT products are HIPAA compliant and follow HITRUST's security criteria. The program will focus on products' capabilities, effectiveness, functionality, and support of security practices.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus