Nevada governor names health info technology panel
AP/San Francisco Chronicle, September 17, 2009
Nevada Gov. Jim Gibbons has signed an executive order creating a state task force to recommend how to implement a health information technology network in the state. Gibbons says the goal is to give healthcare providers easier access to patient medical records without compromising a patient's privacy.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations