Nevada governor names health info technology panel
AP/San Francisco Chronicle, September 17, 2009
Nevada Gov. Jim Gibbons has signed an executive order creating a state task force to recommend how to implement a health information technology network in the state. Gibbons says the goal is to give healthcare providers easier access to patient medical records without compromising a patient's privacy.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest