Camden, NJ, hospitals to create health-records exchange
The three major health systems serving Camden, NJ, are joining with local doctors to share health records of patients who give their permission. Cooper University Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, and Virtua Health—normally fierce competitors—plan to join with most primary-care providers in the city oto create an exchange giving doctors access to such records as hospital discharge summaries, lab results, medications, and X-rays.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus