Nine ways to run smarter IT projects
In this Harvard Business Review blog posting, Susan Cramm uses a travel analogy to offer advice on keeping IT projects on time and on budget. She offers nine principles, including only choose projects that support the organization's business strategy, plan for delays, and define clear business objectives.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations