Nine ways to run smarter IT projects
In this Harvard Business Review blog posting, Susan Cramm uses a travel analogy to offer advice on keeping IT projects on time and on budget. She offers nine principles, including only choose projects that support the organization's business strategy, plan for delays, and define clear business objectives.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest