How to fix health IT
In this Washington Post editorial, Sammy Zakaria and David Meyerson, cardiologists at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, tout the Veteran Administration's VistA electronic health record system as the most cost effective solution to building a national electronic health record.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream