AdvancedMD Acquires PracticeOne
AdvancedMD Software, Inc., a software-as-a-service medical practice and revenue cycle management provider, announced today that it has acquired PracticeOne, a private, CCHIT-certified, electronic health records software provider for physician practices. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
AdvancedMD, based in Salt Lake City, said the acquisition of PracticeOne will allow it to expand its product line to include a SaaS-based electronic health records, integrating the clinical and financial functions of a practice to boost profitability, productivity, and improved claims processing, and patient safety and satisfaction.
The new product line also includes a patient portal, and mobile access to provide secure access to patient information and medical decisions via smartphones.
PracticeOne has headquartered in Richland, WA and Canoga Park, CA.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch