Has meaningful use already lost all meaning?
HISTalk, April 13, 2010
The Healthcare IT community has been in a "tizzy" since the release earlier this year of expanded meaningful use requirements, writes Cynthia Porter for the HISTalk blog. Providers are on board, but worry the wheels will fall off if vendors do not have enough resources to meet demand and requirements, she says.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts