Has meaningful use already lost all meaning?
HISTalk, April 13, 2010
The Healthcare IT community has been in a "tizzy" since the release earlier this year of expanded meaningful use requirements, writes Cynthia Porter for the HISTalk blog. Providers are on board, but worry the wheels will fall off if vendors do not have enough resources to meet demand and requirements, she says.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'