Has meaningful use already lost all meaning?
HISTalk, April 13, 2010
The Healthcare IT community has been in a "tizzy" since the release earlier this year of expanded meaningful use requirements, writes Cynthia Porter for the HISTalk blog. Providers are on board, but worry the wheels will fall off if vendors do not have enough resources to meet demand and requirements, she says.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files