Has meaningful use already lost all meaning?
HISTalk, April 13, 2010
The Healthcare IT community has been in a "tizzy" since the release earlier this year of expanded meaningful use requirements, writes Cynthia Porter for the HISTalk blog. Providers are on board, but worry the wheels will fall off if vendors do not have enough resources to meet demand and requirements, she says.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans
- Q&A: Ardis Dee Hoven 'Optimistic' SGR Will Be Repealed
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion