Has meaningful use already lost all meaning?
HISTalk, April 13, 2010
The Healthcare IT community has been in a "tizzy" since the release earlier this year of expanded meaningful use requirements, writes Cynthia Porter for the HISTalk blog. Providers are on board, but worry the wheels will fall off if vendors do not have enough resources to meet demand and requirements, she says.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations