Microsoft in venture for health database in Canada
Microsoft is creating an online database in Canada with the Telus Corporation, a large wireless carrier. The Internet-based service will be available to Canadian consumers and their healthcare providers. It will be based on Microsoft's HealthVault software, the New York Times reports.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream