HealthPartners to Enhance Mobile Portfolio
Bloomington-based HealthPartners announced Monday that it has entered an agreement with Toronto-based Diversinet Corporation, an innovator of secure mobile applications, to enhance its mobile portfolio.
HealthPartners has licensed Diversinet?s MobiSecure Health platform to support applications and build upon the HealthPartners mobile portfolio.
HealthPartners plans to begin rolling out applications this fall.
Initially, HealthPartners will offer programs to help subscribers communicate with their care managers via secure, two-way messaging on a range of smart phones and devices that the MobiSecure platform supports, including the Apple iPhone, Google Android, RIM BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and Palm devices.
The first users will be women with high-risk pregnancies, as well as patients with chronic illnesses who have been recently discharged from hospitals.
The company hopes the programs will help patients avoid premature births and reduce hospital readmissions.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health