Meaningful Use Compliance Top Healthcare Executive Priority
With healthcare reform, meaningful use compliance, upcoming changes in medical coding, and a list of other challenges, healthcare providers have a lot on their plates.
A new study, conducted in June and July by IT services and consulting firm CSC uncovers the current pecking order of priorities among healthcare IT leaders and other executives.
The 60 healthcare executives responding to the survey included about half CIOs and other IT leaders, and half operational executives, including CEOs, CFOs and COOs. The executives were from a mix of large multi-hospital health systems, single academic medical centers, and stand alone non-academic hospitals.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Health Literacy Month Gets a Boost from Payers
- How Educated Nurses Save Money