Meaningful Use Compliance Top Healthcare Executive Priority
With healthcare reform, meaningful use compliance, upcoming changes in medical coding, and a list of other challenges, healthcare providers have a lot on their plates.
A new study, conducted in June and July by IT services and consulting firm CSC uncovers the current pecking order of priorities among healthcare IT leaders and other executives.
The 60 healthcare executives responding to the survey included about half CIOs and other IT leaders, and half operational executives, including CEOs, CFOs and COOs. The executives were from a mix of large multi-hospital health systems, single academic medical centers, and stand alone non-academic hospitals.
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- 'Leadership Gap' Threatens MU Momentum, Says AMA
- Investing in Population Health Strategies Creates Financial Risk
- Ebola: Lawmakers, Healthcare Leaders Clash Over Quarantines
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD