Meaningful Use Compliance Top Healthcare Executive Priority
With healthcare reform, meaningful use compliance, upcoming changes in medical coding, and a list of other challenges, healthcare providers have a lot on their plates.
A new study, conducted in June and July by IT services and consulting firm CSC uncovers the current pecking order of priorities among healthcare IT leaders and other executives.
The 60 healthcare executives responding to the survey included about half CIOs and other IT leaders, and half operational executives, including CEOs, CFOs and COOs. The executives were from a mix of large multi-hospital health systems, single academic medical centers, and stand alone non-academic hospitals.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model