PRMC (MD) named among 'most wired'
Peninsula Regional Medical Center has been named one of America's Most Wired-Most Improved Hospitals by the American Hospital Association's "Hospitals & Health Networks" magazine in its 2010 Most Wired Survey.
Peninsula Regional was one of just three Maryland hospitals to be honored with a Most Wired designation.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs