PRMC (MD) named among 'most wired'
Peninsula Regional Medical Center has been named one of America's Most Wired-Most Improved Hospitals by the American Hospital Association's "Hospitals & Health Networks" magazine in its 2010 Most Wired Survey.
Peninsula Regional was one of just three Maryland hospitals to be honored with a Most Wired designation.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending