VA racing to fill 705 IT positions
The Department of Veterans Affairs plans to fill 705 "high-priority" IT positions by April 22, according to a department internal memo. The memo -- issued by Angelia H. Weldon, co-chair for a joint task force in charge of hiring the staff for office of information and technology -- characterized the VA's IT hiring needs as "critical" and called the hiring spree the "race to 705." The memo also suggested that the 705 new positions are just the beginning of an effort to add new talent to its IT staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules