Keeping the ER running at no charge
David Bell of Wilton was recognized recently for his volunteer work at Stamford Hospital. The retiree has given more than 15,000 hours — the equivalent of more than seven years of full-time work — since he signed on in 1994. The former ad man has helped out in a number of spots at the hospital, most recently in the emergency room.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations