Top healthcare IT predictions for 2011
The new year promises to be another busy one for healthcare organizations as industry reform and transformation continue to unfold. Doctor practices and hospitals in 2011 will be focused on electronic medical record (EMR) and other systems tied to the federal government's "meaningful use" financial incentive program, as other mandates, health IT efforts, and challenges will compete for attention.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013