CausePlay debuts Hospitopia fundraising game
The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals are benefiting from a new fundraising strategy: Hospitopia, a hospital-themed Facebook game created by CausePlay, a developer that works to help nonprofits.
Hospitopia tasks players with building a virtual hospital, and 10 percent of the revenues the game accrues will go to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Users can even select which hospital within the charitable network will be their beneficiary, and that hospital earns "special prizes and incentives. "
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch