CausePlay debuts Hospitopia fundraising game
The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals are benefiting from a new fundraising strategy: Hospitopia, a hospital-themed Facebook game created by CausePlay, a developer that works to help nonprofits.
Hospitopia tasks players with building a virtual hospital, and 10 percent of the revenues the game accrues will go to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Users can even select which hospital within the charitable network will be their beneficiary, and that hospital earns "special prizes and incentives. "
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q