CausePlay debuts Hospitopia fundraising game
The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals are benefiting from a new fundraising strategy: Hospitopia, a hospital-themed Facebook game created by CausePlay, a developer that works to help nonprofits.
Hospitopia tasks players with building a virtual hospital, and 10 percent of the revenues the game accrues will go to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Users can even select which hospital within the charitable network will be their beneficiary, and that hospital earns "special prizes and incentives. "
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'