CausePlay debuts Hospitopia fundraising game
The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals are benefiting from a new fundraising strategy: Hospitopia, a hospital-themed Facebook game created by CausePlay, a developer that works to help nonprofits.
Hospitopia tasks players with building a virtual hospital, and 10 percent of the revenues the game accrues will go to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Users can even select which hospital within the charitable network will be their beneficiary, and that hospital earns "special prizes and incentives. "
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US