Is concierge healthcare worth the money?
What gets to you the most about medical visits: waiting days or weeks to see your doctor, the hour-or-more delay when you're there -- or the feeling that, once you finally met with the doctor, you got only 10 or 15 minutes of his time?
There is an alternative, if you can afford it: concierge health care.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees