Is concierge healthcare worth the money?
What gets to you the most about medical visits: waiting days or weeks to see your doctor, the hour-or-more delay when you're there -- or the feeling that, once you finally met with the doctor, you got only 10 or 15 minutes of his time?
There is an alternative, if you can afford it: concierge health care.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure