Is concierge healthcare worth the money?
What gets to you the most about medical visits: waiting days or weeks to see your doctor, the hour-or-more delay when you're there -- or the feeling that, once you finally met with the doctor, you got only 10 or 15 minutes of his time?
There is an alternative, if you can afford it: concierge health care.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- New G-Code to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014