NY HIE connects four hospitals
Community General Hospital, Crouse Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and Laboratory Alliance of Central New York, LLC are now connected to a HealtheConnections, a health information exchange in central New York. The HIE allows authorized, participating healthcare providers to securely access patients' consolidated medical histories. In addition to the Syracuse area healthcare facilities, the online health information exchange, is working to connect 15 community hospitals across central and northern New York. HealtheConnections is one of 12 RHIOs in New York state.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program