NY HIE connects four hospitals
Community General Hospital, Crouse Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and Laboratory Alliance of Central New York, LLC are now connected to a HealtheConnections, a health information exchange in central New York. The HIE allows authorized, participating healthcare providers to securely access patients' consolidated medical histories. In addition to the Syracuse area healthcare facilities, the online health information exchange, is working to connect 15 community hospitals across central and northern New York. HealtheConnections is one of 12 RHIOs in New York state.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus