IDC’s 6 UC action items for HIT
While healthcare organizations public and private alike are embracing mobile technologies, and some government agencies are even leading that charge, the healthcare realm in general is new to unified communications, including mobile UC. Operating under the assertion that now is the time to invest in UC, analyst house IDC published a report titled Unified Communications Optimizing Healthcare Operational Performance that, among other things, suggested health entities take incremental steps to get started on improving communications and overcoming some of the historical impediments to utilizing new technology in healthcare.IDC presented six actions to consider.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US