IDC’s 6 UC action items for HIT
While healthcare organizations public and private alike are embracing mobile technologies, and some government agencies are even leading that charge, the healthcare realm in general is new to unified communications, including mobile UC. Operating under the assertion that now is the time to invest in UC, analyst house IDC published a report titled Unified Communications Optimizing Healthcare Operational Performance that, among other things, suggested health entities take incremental steps to get started on improving communications and overcoming some of the historical impediments to utilizing new technology in healthcare.IDC presented six actions to consider.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal