IDC’s 6 UC action items for HIT
While healthcare organizations public and private alike are embracing mobile technologies, and some government agencies are even leading that charge, the healthcare realm in general is new to unified communications, including mobile UC. Operating under the assertion that now is the time to invest in UC, analyst house IDC published a report titled Unified Communications Optimizing Healthcare Operational Performance that, among other things, suggested health entities take incremental steps to get started on improving communications and overcoming some of the historical impediments to utilizing new technology in healthcare.IDC presented six actions to consider.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%