WY officials search for options to Affordable Care Act
A panel of health insurance experts shared the state's plan to offer alternatives to the American Care Act on Tuesday night, saying that Wyoming needs to create a bottom-up strategy that meets the state's unique challenges. The panel touched on the possibilities and challenges of creating a state-based health insurance exchange to help cover the state's 83,000 uninsured residents. As envisioned, the exchange would serve as a Web-based marketplace to compare the price and quality of health insurance and review the products in everyday language.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream