CMS Delays HIPAA 5010 Enforcement, Again
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services announced Thursday that it will not initiate enforcement action for an additional three months, through June 30, 2012, against any covered entity that is required to comply with the updated transactions standards adopted under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs