OSF system hospitals join central Illinois HIE
Six OSF Healthcare System Hospitals in Illinois, in addition to OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, have joined the Central Illinois Health Information Exchange. The hospitals include OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, Bloomington; OSF St. Mary Medical Center, Galesburg; OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rockford; OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center, Ottawa; OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center, Pontiac; and OSF Holy Family Medical Center, Monmouth.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care