Dignity Health working to link independent physicians to health information exchange
Dignity Health is partnering with the Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA) to provide independent physicians access to a health information exchange through an accountable care organization. The information exchange, called Phoenix Connected Community, will connect users with the MobileMD protected information transfer mechanism used by Dignity Health and other physicians. The goal is to reduce costs, improve patient care and meet Affordable Care Act requirements. Dignity Health is applying to create an affordable care organization jointly with Vanguard Health Systems.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US