Ex-hospital employee pleads guilty to stealing patient data
Former Florida Hospital employee, Dale Munroe II, plead guilty Monday to stealing patient information that was used to solicit customers. From 2009 until July 2011, Munroe illegally accessed data from thousands of patients at various Florida Hospital locations. Munroe worked as a registration representative in the emergency department at Florida Hospital's Celebration location, where he registered patients as they came into the ER.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care