FDA details contamination at pharmacy
Findings by the Food and Drug Administration were made public on Friday, that offered disturbing new details in an emerging portrait of what went wrong inside the New England Compounding Center. It is the pharmacy at the heart of a national meningitis outbreak in which 25 people have died, 313 more have fallen ill and as many as 14,000 people are believed to have been exposed.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?