Children's Hospital tries 'crowdfunding'
UC Davis Children's Hospital in Sacramento is among those taking part in the launch of a "crowdfunded" hospital gift catalog, an Internet-based effort that raises money via small contributions from a large group of people. The national campaign is led by Fundly, which bills itself as the world's largest crowdfunding-for-good platform, and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. The effort enables individuals to purchase medical equipment and care for children at the hospital.
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- Medicare is pricier in unhealthy states, study says
- Mobile Health Screenings Come Under Scrutiny
- CMS Pitches Medicare Appeals Deal to Hospitals
- Strategically, Physicians Make Room for RNs