Website helps consumers find GA health facilities
A new website launched by Georgia health leaders aims to make it easier for consumers to compare thousands of hospitals, nursing homes and other medical facilities to find what best fits their needs. It allows users to search for nearby medical facilities using an address, city name, ZIP code and other options. Consumers can also find out how large a facility is, an address, phone number, photos of the building exterior and even inspection reports that show whether it has recent violations. The state Department of Community Health launched the site in early November.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream