Website helps consumers find GA health facilities
A new website launched by Georgia health leaders aims to make it easier for consumers to compare thousands of hospitals, nursing homes and other medical facilities to find what best fits their needs. It allows users to search for nearby medical facilities using an address, city name, ZIP code and other options. Consumers can also find out how large a facility is, an address, phone number, photos of the building exterior and even inspection reports that show whether it has recent violations. The state Department of Community Health launched the site in early November.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'