11 experts on health IT for 2013
For the second year in a row, iHealthBeat asked a variety of stakeholders to weigh in on health IT progress, disappointments and hopes for the future. Each health IT expert answered via email three questions about the most significant health IT development in 2012, the biggest disappointment in the past year and how the remaining barriers to widespread health IT adoption should be addressed in 2013.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL