Hospital's cameras let parents see babies from home
Janiya Colon hasn't left the hospital since she was born three weeks ago. But her mother, at home, has been able to keep an eye on her every day since. Jacelia Colon has watched her baby on a near-constant basis since her Jan. 16 birthday, using her computer and her smartphone. That's because of BabyCam, a new technology at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Salisbury Township that lets some parents remotely view live footage of their babies in real time.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care