Hospital calculates the ROI of an iPad at 9 days
I've recounted the story behind this headline before (here) but there's a longer, more detailed version—and lesson. I attended a healthcare event last year that needs to remain nameless. It wasn't a big event. In fact, it was very focused and relatively small. That's about as much as we need to know because our headline came from that conference and the Chief Information Officer (CIO) who served it up wishes to remain anonymous. That's ok, of course, but the story and lesson are definitely worth reviewing.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'