A techie walks us through healthcare.gov's two big problems
Jyoti Bansal is the founder of AppDynamics, an application management company that, among other things "makes sure essential software applications of customers such as Netflix stay up and running." I gave him a call to talk about some of the technological challenges that have plagued HealthCare.Gov during its first week online, what's causing those problems, and what he would change if put in charge of the project. What follows is a transcript of our conversation, lightly edited for clarity.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions