Opinion: Sebelius Touts HealthCare.gov
In an opinion pice published in USA Today, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius addresses complaints about the federal website used for health insurance enrollment. "When the Health Insurance Marketplace opened last week, demand was so high, it exceeded even optimists' expectations... Engineers are working day and night to make upgrades. We're adding more servers to enable the system to handle larger loads... This work is delivering results. Wait times on HealthCare.gov are now 50% shorter, and more people are enrolling in affordable coverage."
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions