Slideshow: Population Health Management—Steps to Risk Sharing and Data Analytics
|>>> View Slideshow|
Population health management presents many challenges, particularly with data and data analytics and pressure to reduce costs and increase efficiency. This Intelligence Report from HealthLeaders Media shows that mastery of data analytics and shared risks across the care continuum can drive a winning population health management program.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts