Slideshow: Healthcare Analytics—The New Business Currency
>>>View Intelligence Report Slideshow
Providers must master data analytics to succeed in the new world of healthcare. This HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report explores the gains and gaps in this race to the future.
Analytics can provide a basis for making the quality and value decisions that healthcare reform is bringing to the forefront by grinding through a diverse set of detailed information that can include virtually all of the financial and clinical details of delivering care. In this preview of the report, we show how industry leaders are using data analytics to gain a better understanding of patient needs and assist the move from volume to value.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes