Slideshow: Healthcare Analytics—The New Business Currency
>>>View Intelligence Report Slideshow
Providers must master data analytics to succeed in the new world of healthcare. This HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report explores the gains and gaps in this race to the future.
Analytics can provide a basis for making the quality and value decisions that healthcare reform is bringing to the forefront by grinding through a diverse set of detailed information that can include virtually all of the financial and clinical details of delivering care. In this preview of the report, we show how industry leaders are using data analytics to gain a better understanding of patient needs and assist the move from volume to value.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files