'Heartbleed' exploit forces Healthcare.gov to reset user passwords
Everyone who has registered for an account on healthcare.gov is getting a password reset. Heartbleed is an eye-opening enough of an exploit that it caused healthcare.gov to be flagged as part of a widespread review of government websites currently being conducted by the Homeland Security Department.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor