WHEN IT MAKES CENTS TO BACK INTO THE 80/20 RULE
Gordian Health Solutions, October 3, 2005
Population Health Management companies are able to identify 'at risk' employees before they become claims filers saving companies money and keeping workers healthier Armed with data collected through a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and retrospective claims analysis, Gordian delivers targeted health improvement, coaching and education customized to each individual's health status and risk factors. A typical client using the HRA and lifestyle management program will experience ROI of $1.69 for each dollar spent for the program in year one; $2 in year two; and $2.46 in year three... Visit www.gordian-health.com for more information. (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models