THE NEW HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP CULTURE: KEY SENIOR LEADERSHIP TRAITS FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE 21ST CENTURY HOSPITAL
Cejka Search, June 14, 2004
Cejka Search is a nationally recognized executive and physician search organization providing services exclusively to the healthcare industry for more than 20 years. Partnering with organizations in pursuit of the nation's best healthcare talent, Cejka Search completes assignments across all levels of the healthcare continuum. Cejka Search is a Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCRN) company, a leading provider of healthcare staffing services in the United States.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'