THE COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION TO HOSPITAL PHARMACY MANAGEMENT CHALLENGES
Donald J. Nickleson, President and CEO, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, April 4, 2005
Decreasing reimbursement, escalating costs, increasing regulatory pressures, staff shortages and a host of additional issues continue to challenge today's top hospital administrators. This white paper offers a best practice approach to hospital pharmacy management and details CPS' operational technique, program concepts, goals, cost saving strategies and experience in the market that allows hospitals to identify areas for cost savings and enables them to implement a plan to achieve these goals and objectives. BY: Donald J. Nickleson, President and CEO Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, Memphis, TN www.cpspharm.com (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram