Gordian Health Solutions, May 2, 2005
It may be hard to believe that something as sophisticated as a powerfully integrated software platform can transform lives by delivering personalized health management advice. But for those at risk for developing chronic disease or already suffering its consequences, that cyber-based encouragement from a Gordian Health Coach to eat a healthy diet, quit smoking, and exercise may be the apple-a-day needed most. BY: Gordian Health Solutions, Nashville, TN www.gordian-health.com (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse