Gordian Health Solutions, May 2, 2005
It may be hard to believe that something as sophisticated as a powerfully integrated software platform can transform lives by delivering personalized health management advice. But for those at risk for developing chronic disease or already suffering its consequences, that cyber-based encouragement from a Gordian Health Coach to eat a healthy diet, quit smoking, and exercise may be the apple-a-day needed most. BY: Gordian Health Solutions, Nashville, TN www.gordian-health.com (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically