FIVE CHALLENGES TO MARKETING MEDICARE PART D: ARE YOU READY?
ECI Healthcare, August 15, 2005
Marketing the new Medicare Part D plan is no easy challenge. There is major skepticism and confusion among beneficiaries. The key to enrollment will be to understand how seniors think, behave and to whom they consult when making complex healthcare decisions. ECI Healthcare has leveraged its extensive knowledge of marketing healthcare products and services to the senior market to develop this white paper that outlines the challenges and marketing solutions for effectively reaching Medicare beneficiaries. If you are marketing a Medicare Advantage PDP or a Medicare PDP, you should not overlook this comprehensive, insightful resource. BY: ECI Healthcare (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal