Reshaping Health Policy: The Impact the Federal Budget Process May Have on Medicaid and Medicare
Ernst & Young, September 20, 2005
Medicaid is now receiving more intense political attention than it has at any time in the last decade, and this paper on "Reshaping Health Policy: The Impact the Federal Budget Process May Have on Medicaid and Medicare," provides an almost up-to-the-minute report on both the substance and process of that debate. BY: Will Heyniger, Senior Manager, Washington Council Ernst & Young Richard Meltzer, Partner, Washington Council Ernst & Young, and Bruce C. Vladeck, Ph.D., Ernst & Young Senior Health Policy Advisor and former HCFA Administrator Ernst & Young, Indianapolis, IN www.ey.com/us/healthsciences (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care