CCRCS: BRINGING TRANSPARENCY TO THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS-THE KEY TO GREATER CCRC VIABILITY
Cain Brothers & Company, LLC, November 14, 2005
Choosing the Right CCRC Development Team The right development team is critical to a CCRC project's success, and it is vital for the sponsor to assemble the team that best fits its vision, goals, and objectives. This topic is discussed in Cain Brothers' most recent white paper titled "CCRCs: Bringing Transparency to the Development Process - the Key to Greater CCRC Viability." Cain Brothers recommends that nonprofit sponsors identify the critical development components they need assistance with and pursue a transparent selection process of the necessary development component providers. Done properly, the transparent process will align developer incentives with long-term project success, while also increasing overall affordability and project viability. Cain Brothers provides a road map. BY: Cain Brothers & Company, LLC New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Houston, TX, San Francisco, CA www.cainbrothers.com (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal